Re: LDOW2011 Papers Online

Hi guys,

the LDoW2011 data is being imported into data.semanticweb.org (just like the data from 2010), so any URIs used on the LDoW website resolve nicely. However, there are a few housekeeping triples that the LDoW dataset is missing (graph name, workshop acronym, etc.), which means that it doesn't show up properly in on the data.semanticweb.org HTML interface.

@Tom, if you're interested in adding this data to the LDoW pages, let me know!

Cheers,
Knud

On 18 Mar 2011, at 17:38, Tom Heath wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> On 18 March 2011 14:17, Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>> Excellent initiative, thanks!
>
> Thanks :)
>
>> will the metadata for LDOW be avaialable as well (e.g., in the data.semanticweb.org format)? If I'm not mistaken, there's a (more or > less) straightforward process to get the Easychair output and turn it into RDF, right?
>
> To a large extent it already is, as RDFa in the workshop site :)
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fevents.linkeddata.org%2Fldow2011%2F&format=pretty-xml&warnings=false&parser=lax&space-preserve=true
>
> We'll need to speak to Richard and Knud about getting this into the
> dogfood server, but I don't anticipate a problem - IIRC that's what we
> did last year. Richard, Knud, any thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom.
>
> --
> Dr Tom Heath
> Lead Researcher
> Talis Systems Ltd
> T: 0870 400 5000
> W: http://www.talis.com/
> W: http://tomheath.com/id/me

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh