Re: LDOW2011 Papers Online

From: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:26:47 +0200
Cc: Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
To: tom.heath@talis.com
Hi guys,

the LDoW2011 data is being imported into data.semanticweb.org (just like the data from 2010), so any URIs used on the LDoW website resolve nicely. However, there are a few housekeeping triples that the LDoW dataset is missing (graph name, workshop acronym, etc.), which means that it doesn't show up properly in on the data.semanticweb.org HTML interface.

@Tom, if you're interested in adding this data to the LDoW pages, let me know!

Cheers,
Knud

On 18 Mar 2011, at 17:38, Tom Heath wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> On 18 March 2011 14:17, Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>> Excellent initiative, thanks!
>
> Thanks :)
>
>> will the metadata for LDOW be avaialable as well (e.g., in the data.semanticweb.org format)? If I'm not mistaken, there's a (more or > less) straightforward process to get the Easychair output and turn it into RDF, right?
>
> To a large extent it already is, as RDFa in the workshop site :)
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fevents.linkeddata.org%2Fldow2011%2F&format=pretty-xml&warnings=false&parser=lax&space-preserve=true
>
> We'll need to speak to Richard and Knud about getting this into the
> dogfood server, but I don't anticipate a problem - IIRC that's what we
> did last year. Richard, Knud, any thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom.
>
> --
> Dr Tom Heath
> Lead Researcher
> Talis Systems Ltd
> T: 0870 400 5000
> W: http://www.talis.com/
> W: http://tomheath.com/id/me

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
Smile Group: http://smile.deri.ie
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh