[ANN] Linked Open Colors

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:45:35 +0200
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

for giving some color to the semantic web folks, we are happy to
announce the release the "Linked Open Colors" dataset [1]. The Linked
Open Colors project offers tons of facts about colors, all readily
available as Linked Open Data, linking with other relevant datasets
such as dbpedia.

The dataset and its publication mechanisms have been pedantically
checked, and we expect no errors in the triples; if you do find some,
please let us know.

This project is highly inspired by Linked Open Numbers project [2].
Happy April Fools' Day!

Cheers,

[1] http://purl.org/colors
[2] http://km.aifb.kit.edu/projects/numbers/

--
Carlos Tejo, Iván Mínguez and Sergio Fernández