Re: New LOD Cloud

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:36:51 +0100
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
To: Bob Ferris <zazi@elbklang.net>
Hi Bob,

On 23 Sep 2010, at 11:19, Bob Ferris wrote:
> is there a legend to the coloured cloud, which explains a bit the
> coloured clusters, or did I simply missed it? (it would be nice, if
> this legend is directly included in the graphic)

Good idea. I added the color legend:
http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/lod-datasets_2010-09-22_colored.html

The assignment of some of the datasets to categories is perhaps
questionable -- if someone can come up with a better way of sorting
these 203 datasets into seven categories ... I'm open to suggestions.

Best,
Richard