Re: Any objections against using xsd:anySimpleType or rdfs:Literal as the rdfs:range for OWL datatype properties?

Hi all:
Thanks! So I understand that for an owl:DatatypeProperty that may hold
xsd:float, xsd:integer, xsd:int, xsd:double, or xsd:decimal values,
the simplest solution is rdfs:Literal.

Is that correct?

xsd:decimal would include xsd:integer and xsd:int (?), but there is no
standard datatype that defines the union of float/double/decimal.

Any other solutions?

Best

Martin