Re: TaxonConcept Interlinking SPARQL Query, Results and questions about interpretation

Thanks Richard,

I have been wondering whether it make sense to subproperty one of the
existing predicates so that there is a distinction between a web page and a
full blown rdf resource.

This would be useful in my work and maybe in others?

I have also been thinking about how to deal with images.

You often want to distinguish between something that is a "confirmed image
of" vs. what someone thinks the image is of.

In terms of species concepts, you want to have a set of representative
images for that concept, but allow others to "tag" their images as
depictions of that concept.

A simple google search for a given scientific name brings up all sorts of
poorly matched images and I suspect that the same might happen with linked
data.

Thanks Again,

- Pete