Re: Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

I think you should consider having some better quality control and
standards around this, as I feel it is somewhat misleading. For
example (and this is one of several), consider CAS which is named in
the diagram. I don't consider the contents of that set to include any
data. Here is an example:

http://cu.bio2rdf.org/cas:921-60-8

Subject
http://bio2rdf.org/cas:921-60-8

Predicate	Object
http://bio2rdf.org/bio2rdf_resource:url	http://bio2rdf.org/html/cas:921-60-8
(Non-RDF URI)
http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs	http://cas.bio2rdf.org/cas:921-60-8
(External link)

This is content free.

In addition, the documentation of that set says it is not open:
http://ckan.net/package/bio2rdf-cas

Although this URI might be used to link somehow, in my opinion it is
misleading to call this collection a linked open *data* set. Further,
including it will do damage to LOD reputation if anyone actually looks
past that diagram to see what is really there.

Sincerely,

Alan Ruttenberg