Re: Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

Hi Leigh,

On 03.09.2010 16:09, Leigh Dodds wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> The list of datasets about which we have already collected information
>> is be found here:
>>
>> http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/lodcloud/
>
> Is that page manually maintained or is it derived from the data in CKAN?

the page is updated automatically but that update process stopped
temporarily because of some work on the CKAN API cache.

> For example I've just added the missing data to my NASA dataset,
> including notes on how it links to dbpedia. This should ensure there's
> enough links to get it onto the diagram. However I'm not seeing the
> page update, so assume its manual.

The datasets will only appear in the LOD cloud if they have enough
information provided. We will manually assign them to the lodcloud group
on CKAN after checking this.

> Just want to be clear on the process, i.e. will all CKAN updates
> automatically get rolled in?

They will.

Cheers,
Anja