Re: New LOD Cloud Updates

  On 9/2/10 5:05 PM, Egon Willighagen wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
>
> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Kingsley Idehen<kidehen@openlinksw.com>  wrote:
>> Note: http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/lodcloud/
> Nice page!
>
> I see that I have some links to make, though I was already aware of
> that :) But thanx for making it painfully clear :)
>
> How are data sets divided over the various categories?
>
> Egon

Anja,

Please pick up the issue above.

Note, that PDB is no less than 13 Billion Triples. The Bio2RDF project
folks have been notified (hence reverse cc..) about this LOD cloud update.

Also the GoodRelations based LOC cloud is quite massive and although it
doesn't link specifically to DBpedia it does have cross links between
ICECat and Productdb.org (for instance).

Also note that URIBurner's URIs provide links from LOC to many places in
the LOD cloud (esp. Geonames, OpenCalais, AlchemyAPI, and Zemanta). Ted
and others at OpenLink will deal with these numbers anyway.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen