Re: Europe launches Linked Data support (and how you can benefit from it)

Milton,

> Can this be made to apply to online repositories and digital libraries of e.g.
> Wider Caribbean or American continent spanning projects, which are directly or
> indirectly funded by the EU?

Yes, LATC is open to the entire world. I think there are very valuable
sources you mentioned in your mail and would like to point out in this
context the possibility of joining the LATC Advisory Committee [1] - please
feel free to spread the word and/or joining in yourself.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://latc-project.eu/about/ac

--