Social Web, Linked Data, SemWeb & Philosophy

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 02:10:04 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

 At the first Web and Philosophy conference in Paris [1] sponsored by the W3C
I gave a talk on the Social Web where I tried to bring together thoughts
that I developed over the past five years on subjects that touched philosophy,
web architecture and the semantic web from the point of view of the Social Web.

From the feedback I received at the  conference I  put together a slidecast in
english that tried  to answer some  of the questions that came up there. It is
a bit long as a result. I hope that this work is able to bring some new insights
to bear on this space.

   http://www.slideshare.net/bblfish/philosophy-and-the-social-web-5583083

I hope I did not go too far wrong on the topics of interest to this group. It
is difficult to cover so much ground, so please don't hesitate to correct me,
so that I can correct any mistakes in future versions.

	Sincerely,

	Henry Story

[1] http://web-and-philosophy.org/

Social Web Architect