Re: Innovation Management Ontology

From: Adam Westerski <westerski.adam@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:42:27 +0200
To: Iker Huerga <ihuerga@linkatu.net>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org
Hi Iker,

you might wanna take a look at: http://www.gi2mo.org/

It's a project that aims to setup an ontology for Idea Management
Systems (so quite close to your request I reckon). Also, we do a lot
more in terms of ontology appliances, visualisation and some other
topics.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer. Also, since this is
my PhD topic I can provide you lots of connected info if you are
interested (including SOA on SW & innovation management research ) :)

best,
Adam