Re: Please allow JS access to Ontologies and LOD

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:
> Whilst this is important for all data, there are many of you reading this
> who have it in your power to expose huge chunks of the RDF on the web to JS
> clients, if you manage any of the common ontologies or anything in the LOD
> cloud diagram, please do take a few minutes from your day to expose the
> single http header needed.

While we're on the subject, do you have a preferred library for
working with RDF or OWL in JS?

The ones I found (jOWL and Hercules) seemed to be almost abandonware.
Where's the action happening? This could be useful both on the client side or on
the server side in something like Node.js.

-B