Re: RDFa editors

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:41:33 -0400
To: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, Jean-François Hovinne <jfh@voxteneo.com>, Rene Kapusta <rene.kapusta@gmail.com>
Not sure whether you mean wysiwyg style editor, but you can check these two,
both are prototypes when it comes to RDFa at this stage afaik.

WYMeditor - http://wymeditor.org/ - which integrates with Drupal, Rails,
Django, or WordPress. Prototype:
http://files.wymeditor.org/wymeditor/trunk/src/examples/15-rdfa-editor.html(I'm
cc'ing Jean-François who might be able to give some updates)

There is also the very recent Aloha editor with a RDFa prototype at
http://aloha-drupal.evo42.net/moc/node/9 (cc'ing Rene who might be able to
give some updates).

Steph.