Deltas of RDF files from Sindice or other site?

From: Matthias Quasthoff <matthias--web@quasthoffs.de>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 19:21:52 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
Dear all,

is there a way of obtain the changes to RDF graphs over time, e.g., from
Sindice? I.e., that I not only see

> _:p1 foaf:knows _:p2, _:p3

but rather

> [ rdf:subject _:p1; rdf:predicate foaf:knows; rdf:object _:p2; dc:date "sometime long ago" ]
> [ rdf:subject _:p1; rdf:predicate foaf:knows; rdf:object _:p3; dc:date "more recently" ]

It'd be so useful to have such information (maybe using more appropriate
vocabulary) to somehow build something social like the Facebook Wall or
something based on FOAF. I'm currently collecting such data myself with
the input of PSTW, but maybe it has already been done?

Thanks + cheers
Matthias