Re: Google Refine 2.0

On 11/12/10 7:34 AM, Leigh Dodds wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Congratulations on getting the 2.0 release out. I'm looking forward to
> working with it some more.
>
> Kingsley asked about extensions. You've already mentioned the work
> done at DERI, and I've previously pointed at the reconciliation API I
> built over the Talis Platform [1].
>
> I used Refines' excellent plugin architecture to create a simple
> upload tool for loading Talis Platform stores. This hooks into both
> core Gridworks and the DERI RDF extension to support POSTing of the
> RDF to a service. Code is just a proof of concept [2] but I have a
> more refined version that I parked briefly whilst awaiting the 2.0
> release.
>
> I think this nicely demonstrates how open Refine is as tool.
>
> Cheers,
>
> L.
>
> [1]. http://www.ldodds.com/blog/2010/08/gridworks-reconciliation-api-implementation/
> [2]. https://github.com/ldodds/gridworks-talisplatform

Leigh,

How does the DERI effort differ from yours, if at all?

As you must know, I am trying to find out if there is a solution for
just dropping data into the LOD Cloud via a SPARQL endpoint that
supports SPARUL. Or via HTTP IUD (Insert, Update, Delete) operations.

Just need some clarity as I haven't had the time to delve into this
important matter re. Google Refine, just yet.

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen