Re: RDB to RDF & ontology terms reuse

Hi Ted

Thanks, for your considerations.

But If I map the class Actor with foaf:Person, vcard:VCard and dbpedia:Actor
classes (certainly handle by RDF),
as following

<http://www.example.com#actor_1 <http://www.example.com/#actor_1>>
<rdf:type> <dbpedia:Actor> .
<http://www.example.com#actor_1 <http://www.example.com/#actor_1>>
<rdf:type> <foaf:Person> .
<http://www.example.com#actor_1 <http://www.example.com/#actor_1>>
<rdf:type> <vcard:VCard> .

An actor could be a foaf:Person but an vcard:VCard, what about consistency
and inference?

Thanks in advance for your help

Chris