Re: isDefinedBy and isDescribedBy, Tale of two missing predicates

Thanks very much Vasily.

That's very helpful and makes it easy and right to stick with 303 IMO.

I was on the TAG and HTTP BIS mailing lists for a long time but had to
unsubscribe due to all the discussions, mostly about this and metadata
discovery, that kept distracting me ;-)

Cheers

Phil.

--