automatic data interlinking

From: François Scharffe <francois.scharffe@inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 15:51:10 +0200
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
CC: "A.Nikolov" <A.Nikolov@open.ac.uk>
Hello,

Part of the ontology alignment evaluation initiative [1] we will have
for the 2nd year a data interlinking evaluation.

We propose in this track to evaluate systems able to *automatically*
find interlinks between Web datasets, in contrast to semi-automatic
tools. This year we will focus on large datasets. Two datasets are given
in input and a set of links between equivalent resources will have to be
given in output.

We're looking for systems to participate to the evaluation. We're also
looking for datasets that may be used for the evaluation, that is have a
nicely curated linkset to serve as a reference.

btw I also invite you to look at the result of last year evaluation [2]

Cheers

François

[1] http:///oaei.ontologymatching.org
[2] http:///oaei.ontologymatching.org/2009/instances/