Re: SKOS, owl:sameAs and DBpedia

 From the owl primer

"Such an |owl:sameAs| statement indicates that two URI references
actually refer to the same thing: the individuals have the same "identity"."

Ideally I would imagine since both the URIs are about France the use
should be owl:sameAs, but won't the use of owl:sameAs enforce that the
two URIs about France have exactly the same properties in terms of
population, lat-long,area, ... ?

If the properties differ, is it still ok to use it?
There are plenty of such scenarios on the LOD cloud datasets where the
owl:sameAs is being used, but the properties of the entities are different.

Thanks,

Prateek

--
*Prateek Jain*