Re: SPARQL: sorting resources by label?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 04:51:54 +0100
To: Axel Rauschmayer <axel@rauschma.de>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
On 13 March 2010 04:16, Axel Rauschmayer <axel@rauschma.de> wrote:

> Thanks for any comments or suggestions...

I'm a little perturbed that you have to use something so convoluted to
get labels....

Why not something just like (whatever graph)  SELECT ?o WHERE { ?s
rdfs:label ?o } , or at worse an OPTIONAL on maybe dc:label or
whatever..?

- are the objects of any labels resources?

Can you please clarify what you are looking for, and explain further -
I honestly hope you are missing something there.

 If there is something wrong with the material, the problems should be
surfaced and fixed (and no doubt will be for the next rev, if need be)

Cheers,
Danny.

http://danny.ayers.name