Re: Crowdsourcing request: Google People Finder Data as RDF

Dear all,

Just hope it helps.

I have transformed the PFIF-1.2.XSD to OWL using the XSD2OWL
tranformation at http://rhizomik.net/redefer/

The ontology is available from:
http://rhizomik.net/ontologies/2010/03/pfif-1.2.owl

It can be then used in conjunction with the XML2RDF tranformation in
order to generate RDF data from XML. The XML2RDF service is available
from:
http://rhizomik.net/redefer-services/xml2rdf?xml=[URL]

It can be used to transform a input XML file, like:
http://rhizomik.net/redefer-services/xml2rdf?xml=http://zesty.ca/pfif/1.2/pfif-1.2-example.xml

Best,

Roberto García
http://rhizomik.net/~roberto