Re: Crowdsourcing request 2: Crisis platform data from http://chile.ushahidi.com/

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 22:53:02 +0900
To: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
It's a small script and I can send it to you, though it needs a bit
pre-process, since the CSV has multi-line field (description field)
which makes things complicated (Easy pre-process, but not fully
automated). Also, the resulting Turtle should be validated, since
there might be unexpected pattern in the data that breaks the RDF.

I can help to update the Turtle file a few times a day, but cannot
guarantee (might not be at desk for a whole day).

Which would you like ?

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].