Re: Some Linked Data vocab questions: Street Address

From: Mischa Tuffield <mmt04r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 10:37:28 +0000
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Hello,

Perhaps you could use the Personal Information Management (PIM) contact ontology :

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/contact#

For example, this is how I would point to my office's location.

@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
@prefix pim: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/contact#> .

_:bNode0 pim:city "London" ; pim:postalCode "TW9 1AE" ; pim:street "2 Sheen Road" .
_:bNode1 a pim:ContactLocation ; pim:address _:bNode0 .
<#me> a foaf:Person ; pim:office _:bNode1 .
<> a foaf:PersonalProfileDocument ; foaf:primaryTopic <#me> .

Mischa