Earthquake in Chile; Ideas? to help

From: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:50:40 -0300
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Cc: digitales-por-chile@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As many of you probably know, we just had a mega quake here in Chile.
This next week will be critical in terms of logistics, finding lost
people... and as you probably know it is all about information in the
end.

In a scenario like this, everything is chaotic.

We will soon have a SPARQL endpoint available with all the data we can
find, hoping that people around the world can extract some insights.
In the meantime, I would love to hear any kind of ideas.

They needn't be high tech. Sometimes simple ideas go a long way!

Thanks!

Aldo Bucchi
skype:aldo.bucchi
http://www.univrz.com/
http://aldobucchi.com/

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.