Re: The Ordered List Ontology

From: Barry Norton <barry.norton@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:06:27 +0200
To: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.net>, Bob Ferris <zazi@elbklang.net>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

I wondered who'd be first to mention lazy-evaluation FP :)

(My example would have been in Haskell)

Barry