Re: Slightly off topic - content negotiation by language accept headers

Michael,

(sorry for the last post, hit accidentally the send button ;)

The best overview I'm aware of is a W3C QA blog post [1], contains also some
valuable pointers - hope that helps.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/02/content_negotiation.html