Re: RIF is a REC

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 7:49 PM, KangHao Lu (Kenny)
<kennyluck@csail.mit.edu> wrote:
>> I'll be very interested to see some linked data client libraries start
>> to harvest and use RIF.   It's one of the next big steps in making this
>> ecosystem really take off.
>>

> Congradulations!
>
> The practical question is: "Is there a predicate linking a owl:Ontology and
> a RIF document?".
>
> I can see it useful for, for example, the alignment of the OpenGraphProtocol
> and FOAF/DC.

Linking the docs is the easy bit :)  We need software that understands RIF...

So what are the options for RIF engines suitable for the lazy RDF hacker?

cheers,

Dan

ps. if we get any RIF mappings provided, I'd be delighted to link them
somehow from the FOAF namespace...