Where can I execute a query on both DBpedia and freebase?

From: cassio steel <cassiosteel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 20:12:36 +0000
To: <public-lod@w3.org>

Hello everyone

I'd like to execute a query on DBpedia and freebase but I really don't know where (which end-point) I could run it.

This is the query, I'd like to get the E-T (you know, the Spielberg's movie) taglines starting from DBpedia:

PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX fb-film: <http://rdf.freebase.com/ns/film.film.>

<http://dbpedia.org/resource/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial> owl:sameAs ?uriFB ..
?uriFB fb-film:tagline ?tagL
FILTER regex(str(?uriFB),"freebase")

I tried to make this run from the Open Link Virtuoso SPARQL end-point, but apparently it doesn't work because of freebase...where can I run this query?
Gratis per te Avatar per Messenger e sfondi per il PC