Contd: Yet Another FOAF+SSL ACL Test: ACLs Baton Passing

mike amundsen wrote:
> <snip from Kingsley>
> (the resource URL is discoverable via Link: response headers):
> </snip>
>
> <snip from Nathan>
>
>> try:
>> https://ods-qa.openlinksw.com/home/dav/Public/fao_to_sumo_mappings.txt,acl
>>
> </snip>
>
> Hopefully, the irony is not lost here.
>
> Kingsley's message listed a URI of a resource; the LInk header of
> which pointed to the URI of the ACL resource.
>
> IOW, I was given rights to the ACL resource, but not the resource
> controlled by that ACL resource.
>
> Thus, "Discovering the ACL resource via the Link Header" *was not possible*.
>
> So I must ask, Nathan, how did you know the URI of the ACL resource?
>
> What have I missed?

Yes, the original plan was for Nathan to pass to one of the FOAF+SSL
crew and so on. That's said, I should have started with the FOAF+SSL
crew all on a level footing, less confusing that way.

ACL updated now, so all FOAF+SSL crew members are now on par with Nathan
i.e., you can de-ref the resource URL which exposes its associated ACL
resource via response headers. You can then add or remove other members
the ACL (note: "append" mode isn't there yet so you can "add" or
"remove" members).

Kingsley

>>> http://amundsen.com/blog/