Re: [foaf-protocols] ACL

ACL Ontology has been updated, thus we now have:

http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#accessControl
   'The Access Control file for this information resource.
    This may of course be a virtual resource implemented by the access
    control system. Note also HTTP's header  Link:  foo.meta ;rel=meta
    can be used for this.'

Best,

Nathan