Re: Meetup at Semtech?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:40:15 -0400
To: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>
CC: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Leigh Dodds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw an announcement/mention of a possible Linked Data meetup at
> SemTech next week? Anyone have any further details?
>
> Last year there was a chance to do demo's and a good discussion, would
> be nice if we could do similar again.
>
> Anyway, looking forward to seeing those of you there next week!
>
> Cheers,
>
> L.

Leigh,

Next Wednesday is the current slot for a Linked Data specific meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/linkeddata/calendar/13832696/

Just forgot to announce it here.

The agenda and venue (more than likely somewhere in the Hilton) are WIP.

Kingsley Idehen
President & CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com