Re: D2RQ mapping - URI pattern with blank spaces (solved)

Hi again,

I have solved the problem thanks to Freddy's suggestion. Actually, D2RQ
Manual <http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/D2RQ/spec/> gives two
possible solutions:

/   d2rq:uriPattern "cds/@@cds.Title*|urlencode*@@";/ (applies URL
enconding)
or
/   d2rq:uriPattern "cds/@@cds.Title*|urlify*@@"; /(applies URL encoding
and converts spaces to undescores)

Thanks to everybody,

/Jose.

/El 16/06/2010 15:18, Haijie.Peng escribió:
> ? 2010/6/16 17:51, Jose Racionero ??:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I am publishing a relational database as Linked Data using D2R Server
>> and I have a question regarding the URI formation.
>>
>> As I can see at the mapping file I am using for my test database, the
>> URI pattern is chosen here:
>>
>> /d2rq:dataStorage map:database;
>> d2rq:uriPattern "cds/@@cds.Title@@"; /
>>
>> Now, the problem is that the column /Title /at the table /cds/ is a
>> text string which may contain blanks and when it does contain them,
>> the resulting URI (/http://localhost:2020/page/cds/MTV Unplugged/,
>> for instance) cannot be accessed. Hence, my question is simple: is
>> there any trick to solve the problem with these blanks?
> Substitute the blank with underline character(or other signs), but I
> don't think it's a good way. This phenomenon is relate to the issue on
> how to distinguish things consistently without ambiguity.
>
> regards
>
>    Peng
>>
>> Thanks,

>> *Jose Racionero*
>> Intern
>> jracionero@isoco.com <mailto:jracionero@isoco.com>
>> Edificio Testa C/ Alcalde Barnils, 64-68 A 4ª planta
>> 08190 Sant Cugat del Vallès - Barcelona
>>
>> *iSOCO*
>>           enabling the networked economy
>> www.isoco.com <http://www.isoco.com>
>> */P/ /Please consider your environmental responsibility before
>> printig this e-mail/*

*Jose Racionero*