Re: 'owl:Class and rdfs:Class' vs. 'owl:Class or rdfs:Class'

I don't think there is an established best practice related to this
topic.  Moreover, your choice may depend on your application, use case,
practical needs, etc. However, as far as I can foresee, using both
rdfs:Class and owl:Class is perfectly safe wrt to RDF/RDFS tools and
perfectly safe wrt OWL tools.

AZ

--
Antoine Zimmermann