Re: Delegation and splitting the description of a subject over multiple document

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:
> Thus, do we currently have, or can we find a single, simple way to express
> that document X contains further information for subject Y that primarily
> uses the predicate Z.

I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure that this should be: "document X
contains further information for subject Y that focuses on the
predicate Z"

"primarily uses" is dangerous because many data representations end up
primarily using the very common predicates from the rdf: rdfs: and dc
namespaces.

In information retrieval terms, what would be more useful is a tf-idf
approach (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tf%E2%80%93idf ).

cheers
stuart