Re: Share, Like Ontology

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:36:43 +0000
To: "nathan@webr3.org" <nathan@webr3.org>, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Not exactly a solution to your ontology problem, but it did remind me of
something a bunch of us did in the AKT Project a few years back (actually
close to a decade!).
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/foaf-galway/papers/pp/whatIlike/
Actually http://whatilike.org/ is still there, but 'fraid the 3store that
hosted it has long gone.
And not sure the RDQL is still supported :-)
We spent quite a while constructing the hierarchies to put things in - I
guess they would fit neatly into SKOS nowadays.
Anyway, I still have a tgz if anyone wants to play with a legacy semantic
web site.
Happy times.