Re: Travel journal or diary ontology [literature]

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:21:43 -0400
Cc: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
To: "Stuart A. Yeates" <syeates@gmail.com>

Le 13 juin 2010 à 16:54, Stuart A. Yeates a écrit :
> If you want to encode documents such as this, I suggest that you start with TEI.
> There are a whole range of institutions, archives and libraries using
> TEI (see a partial list at http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Projects/
> ).

Many thanks Stuart, just tried to look at what was available. (specs and guides are not free.)

The XML syntax seems to be overkill for my needs.
I don't want to encode the full text, just to express facts about the text, so I'm able to connect with other things.

I guess a mix of

* 300g of bio
  http://vocab.org/bio/0.1/.html
* 2ml of event ontology