RE: An introduction of LOD features of EUNIS

We're trying to get GBIF (gbif.org) interested, and have some success, but I don't currently know how far they have come.

From: ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program [mailto:metadataportals@yahoo.com]
Sent: 07 June 2010 02:10
To: public-lod@w3.org; Søren Roug
Subject: Re: An introduction of LOD features of EUNIS

Dear Soren,

I took a quick look at the EUNIS database. Considering this year is the International Year of Biodiversity can you tell me if similar projects exist for other geographical regions or any projects of a global nature?

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
www.rainbowwarriors.net
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide
www.projectparadigm.info
EarthForge: Creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide for Project Paradigm
www.earthforge.info, www.developmentforge.info
MetaPortal: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development
www.metaportal.info
SemanticWebSoftware, part of NGO-Opensource to enable SW technologies in the Metaportal project
www.semanticwebsoftware.info