Re: Request for Feedback, Suggestions on TaxonConcept Species Concepts

Hi Joel,

I changed these so they are now in this form. It is still wrong in the
rdf_dump but that will replaced in the next day or two.

<owl:Class rdf:about="http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/dwAmr#Species">
  <foaf:page rdf:resource="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_cardui"/>
  <foaf:page rdf:resource="http://species.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vanessa_cardui
"/>