Representing relation between posts

From: Daniel Schwabe <dschwabe@inf.puc-rio.br>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:20:16 -0300
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

is there a preferred way to represent the relation between posts in
different Social Sites? For example, it is now pretty common to post to
Twitter, and this post becomes a post in my wall in Facebook. It would
be nice to represent the relation between these two posts.
I don't think this can be represented directly using SIOC, for instance.

Cheers

---
Prof. Daniel Schwabe
Dep. de Informática, PUC-Rio
R. M. de S. Vicente, 225, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22453-900
Tel. +55 21 3114 1500  x. 4356