Re: [ANN] Uberblic Search API

Hi Georgi,

Does that mean you are back on the lists? :)

Great API - congratulations!

A suggestion would be to add some form of disambiguating description to
the keyword completion. If I type "Scarlet" then the completion options
look something like:

   Scarlett
   Scarlett Johansson
   Scarlett Johansson
   Scarlett
   Scarlett
   Scarlett Johansson
   Scarlett Johansson

Each of the four Johansson entries seems to bring up a different display
but it's hard to work out which is the right one to use and the order is
unpredictable.

Cheers,
Dave