Re: FOAF DL

Looks interesting.

In the description you say "(1) foaf:mbox_sha1sum, foaf:jabberID,
foaf:aimChatID, foaf:icqChatID, foaf:yahooChatID and foaf:msnChatID are
not owl:InverseFunctionalProperties anymore; instead, they are defined
as owl:Keys for foaf:Agents, which is practically the same"

I agree that making them owl:Keys is the only option for DL but the
comment "practically the same" is maybe overstating it.

My understanding was that the semantics of Keys [1] only applies to
named individuals and so isn't effective on anonymous individuals (which
is a common use case in FOAF). Is that correct?

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-direct-semantics/#Keys