Re: [ANN] Major update of Lexvo.org

Congratulations. This looks like a really valuable resource. I took a
tour around as many parts I could find and started incorporating parts
into my cross-linking project.

Is there a guide to the various URI patterns you have used? For
example, you have resources such as
http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso3166-1/AE but I don't know which other
ISO standard codings are included without randomly trying them.