Re: [ANN] Uberblic.org V1.0 - data consolidation for the web of data

Georgi Kobilarov wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
>

>> Congrats re. 1.0 release!
>>

> Thanks!
>

>> One thing, please confirm the situation re. Uberblic and DBpedia at the
>> ontology level, are they 1:1 or do you have an alternative ontology for
>> Uberlic.
>>

> No, Uberblic and DBpedia ontology are not 1:1. The Uberblic ontology started
> quite similar (Person, Place, Work... the high-level stuff), but is
> evolving. One of our main objectives is to properly curate our dataset
> structure. So we decided to build our own ontology that we (and later our
> community) can control.

Georgi,

Okay, where do I get the ontology? Is it part of the dumps directory?

>> BTW -- congrats to Germany re. World Cup! Their's to lose IMHO (so keep
>> that Jersey on etc..).
>>

> I think I'll need to buy a new jersey soon... one with four stars on it ;-)

After the world cup, don't change behavior midstream :-)

Kingsley
> Cheers,
> Georgi

Georgi,

Where do I get the ontology? Is it part of the dumps directory?

President & CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen