Re: Subjects as Literals, [was Re: The Ordered List Ontology]

Dan Brickley wrote:
> [snip]
>
> This is the second time in a few hours that a thread has degenerated
> into talk of accusations and insults.
>
> I don't care who started it. Sometimes email just isn't the best way
> to communicate. If people are feeling this way about an email
> discussion, it might be worth the respective parties spending a few
> minutes on the phone to try to smooth things over. Or not. I don't
> care, really. But each of these mail messages is getting distributed
> to several hundred readers. It would be good if we can find ways of
> using that bandwidth to solve problems rather than get into fights.
>
> Or maybe we should all just take a weekend break, mull things over for
> a couple of days, and start fresh on monday? That's my plan anyhow...
>
> cheers,
>
> Dan

Dan,

Being civil isn't rocket science.

People can debate, even do so with passion. All doable without
unnecessary insults.

Ghana has certainly knocked me out anyhow :-(

President & CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca: kidehen