Re: Show me the money - (was Subjects as Literals)

Saw them, smiled, threw them in the bin.

I can't present a use case for "Literals as Subject", but I did have a
relevant experience recently when having written a reasoner for sindice
I was briefly intrigued to discover that executing some owl rules leads
to a production of statements where literals appear in the subject
position.

As the reasoner was written primarily with performance and memory
constraints in mind, it never occurred to me to investigate whether the
principles of rdf inferencing prohibit generating such statements.

But since triples with literal in the subject position are currently not
of any interest to us, we simply discard them during a filtering phase.

Kind regards,
Robert

--
Robert Fuller