Re: An RDF wishlist

Karl asks, "...How does one start hacking?"

Although this might be politically incorrect advice, Toby Segarin's
O'Reilly book "Programming the Semantic Web" (2009) (use The
Google...) is a very accessible introduction. Two caveats: Python
based (which for some of us is a selling point!) and there are a few
places in the book where the editing is crap and misses critical lines
of example code; you can readily figure these out by *understanding*
what is going on. One or a few examples in particular leaves out key
conneg code, ugh. Note that there is good online code now via Toby's
site, I didn't use it when I went through it last year...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
http://bitwacker.wordpress.com