[ANN] SPARQL Query Cache

From: Jörg Unbehauen <unbehauen@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:20:30 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3c.org
Hi all,

on behalf of my AKSW colleagues Michael Martin and Sören Auer, I'm
pleased to announce the first availability of SPARQL Query Cache, a
light-weight SPARQL proxy for caching query results and selectively
invalidating stored results upon updates.

SPARQL backed applications can be accelerated by simply routing all
SPARQL and SPARUL through the proxy. In scenarios with recurring query
patterns the caching increases responsiveness and overall performance
as we validated with an adapted version of the BSBM benchmark.

The caching and invalidation was implemented in Java and in PHP and is
available together with additional documentation from:

http://aksw.org/Projects/QueryCache

Best regards,

Jörg Unbehauen