OWL 2 Datatype Restrictions

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:09:12 +0000
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'm scoping / looking at building datatype restrictions for validation
in to an ontology; restrictions on numerical values seems simple enough
but can't find much documentation on restricting strings.

>From what I can tell using xsd:pattern seems the correct approach,
however wondering if anybody is already doing this / can somebody point
me to an example in the wild or a snippet from an ontology that is
already using xsd:pattern w/ DatatypeRestriction.

Many Thanks,

Nathan