Re: [Ann] LESS - Content Syndication based on Linked Data

Interesting :)
You may be interested in having a look at

 http://champin.net/t4r/demo

which can be used in a simiar fashion.
The main difference is that T4R mixes the query in the template, while
you are separating the SPARQL query from the presentation.

I have plans to allow T4R templates to apply to the result of SPARQL
queries rather than plain RDF graphs, but it is not implemented yet.

  pa