Re: Creating JSON from RDF

Hi Niklas,

On 4 Jan 2010, at 22:32, Niklas Lindström wrote:
> "Gluon is a JSON format for RDF. It has a full syntax covering
> properties, resource references, bnodes and literals with optional
> datatype or language. With profiles, more more succinct forms are
> possible."

Thanks for the pointer! The compact (natural) example that you give at
[1] is pretty much what I'd like to see as the JSON generated by
default by a linked data API. Have you used this in anger anywhere?

What we're trying to do in the linked-data-api project [2] is thrash
out not only what that JSON looks like but also how it might be
generated automatically by a server sitting on top of a triplestore.
But you say that you're working on a profiling mechanism? Perhaps we
can join forces to work out what that might look like?

Thanks,

Jeni

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/oort/source/browse/trunk/lab/gluon/etc/examples/lcsh/sh95000541-compact.json
[2]: http://code.google.com/p/linked-data-api/